Sunday, March 17, 2013

March Wish List

Peplum: Express/Handbag: Handbag Heaven/Jeans: American Eagle/Shoes: Target
 
I'm really starting to get annoyed with winter. We had a 50 degree day last week, and it was amazing. We are back to cold weather and it doesn't look like it's going to warm up anytime soon. As my little man says, "Come on spring! Winter sucks!!". I guess I've been wearing off on him. These are a few of the items I am hoping to add to my closet this month.

I have my eye on peplums this spring and have yet to find one that works and is in my price range. I have my eye on this one from Express right now! It's available in a few different colors and am wanting to add a black one to my closet as well.

I have been looking for a handbag like the one above for ages that doesn't cost a fortune. Well, I found this beauty at Handbag Heaven a few weeks ago, and got it 35% off with free shipping. I opted to buy it for my early birthday presents since the price was too good to pass up. So what if my birthday is still, 2 months away, right?

I need a new pair of skinnies, and being 5'10" have trouble finding pants long enough. I also have a booty so try to find pockets that are flattering. I've fallen in love with American Eagle jeans. They are trendy, long, and you don't have to spend a fortune on them! I'm wanting a darker pair as well as a pair of skinnies with some distress to them.

Mint is my favorite color right now! I have a pair of mint heels that I adore, but have been on the hunt for a pair of mint flats as well. Thanks Target for helping me find the perfect pair! I will be buying these in the very near future!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this outfit and the fact that they're all items I could afford!! Super cute!!

    <3 Cyndi

    ReplyDelete