Friday, April 5, 2013

Double Dressed Up



Cardi: Old Navy/Dress: Old Navy/Skirt: Target
 
First off, I'm not as crabby as I look in these pictures. Actually, I was in a great mood. However, I tried out a new spot to take pictures, and it happened to have a house nearby that had people home who felt like staring out me. Because I came out of an alien ship or something. So I found it hard to concentrate on making pleasant faces.
 
I have a confession: This top is not a top, it's a dress. I see a lot of bloggers pull it off, so I thought I'd give it a try. I fooled everyone at work! And it wasn't uncomfortable, so I would call it a win! I debated on buying the shift dress since it was bright neon pink, but the color's grown on me and I know I would have kicked myself for leaving it on the clearance rack. Plus it was only $7 so who can complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment